A tornado can strike at any time and anywhere:
The path through Rowlett is 1/2 mile wide and four miles long.
1,145 homes and businesses were impacted.
One death and 23 injuries were reported.
Approximately 8,000 homes and businesses lost power, over 6,000 of which were in Rowlett.
TORNADO AND STORM SHELTERS.COM
email@example.com or call 972-546-8060
All of our manufacturing facilities
are NSSA or ATSA members.
FINANCING AVAILABLE - CLICK FINANCE TAB
For 18 years we have been offering the best selection of shelters available. We offer a wide variety of shelters and options because no one shelter can meet everyone's needs.
As a home owner you need to consider:
- How many people do you want shelter?
- How much space do you have available for a shelter?
- If going into your backyard - can an excavator get in?
- Is there room to dig, pile the dirt, and set a shelter?
- What material is best for your situation - concrete, fiberglass or steel?
- What is your budget?
- Do you prefer a safe room (above ground) and do you have room in your garage?
- How much experience do you want your provider to have?
- How much insurance do you want your provider to carry?
These are just a few of the things to consider.
Please give us a call or fill out the contact form so we can answer your questions.