We were awakened by the tornado siren on Mother's Day. Spent about 30 minutes in our shelter waiting for the danger to pass. Where did you go?
I have 3 mini-steel shelters in inventory, 2 fiberglass mini-shelters and 4 fiberglass shelters that seat 6-8 adults comfortably.
Rather than raise prices to take advantage of the increase in inquiries I am offering everything in inventory at a discount.
Mini-steel OR mini-fiberglass: $5550 installed, plus delivery and applicable taxes.
Fiberglass shelter, seats 6-8 adults: $5950 installed plus delivery and applicable taxes.
*additional charges may apply for non-standard installations.
** sale limited to this inventory
Tornado and Storm Shelters.com
email@example.com or call 972-546-8060
All of our manufacturing facilities
are NSSA or ATSA members.
For 18 years we have been offering the best selection of shelters available. We offer a wide variety of shelters and options because no one shelter can meet everyone's needs.
As a home owner you need to consider:
- How many people do you want shelter?
- How much space do you have available for a shelter?
- If going into your backyard - can an excavator get in?
- Is there room to dig, pile the dirt, and set a shelter?
- What material is best for your situation - concrete, fiberglass or steel?
- What is your budget?
- Do you prefer a safe room (above ground) and do you have room in your garage?
- How much experience do you want your provider to have?
- How much insurance do you want your provider to carry?
These are just a few of the things to consider.
Please give us a call or fill out the contact form so we can answer your questions.